Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Favourite Bloggers, Edens Fresh Horses Brigade

Up until midway through 2011 I knew blogs existed I just didn't realise the extent of the species. I have had a delicious ride through Bloggerland and have indulged myself like the addictive maniac that I am. But while wading  through the sea of syllables I have come to rest my weary eyes on a few powerhouse productions that I can't get enough of....I love how they have the ability to help me reflect, admire, inquire, laugh (lots of that) and quite blatantly sticky beak but in a reserved, respectful, admiring fashion all the time adding bits and pieces, challenges and ideas to my world. I have a limited ability to engage with "the world" as I have a demanding full time job and a daughter who has a rare chromosomal disease that requires me to be  her full time carer. So a big thank you to these ladies who open up a window to the world that I miss out on.
My favourites that I devour regularly are
Edenland
Woogsworld
Baby Mac
Pink Patent Mary Janes
Fat Mum Slim
Maxabella
French Essence
I know that I will eventually expand my list but at the moment I'm content and happy with the diversity, the wit and the creativity of this gang. X

12 comments:

  1. Powerhouse productions, indeed! that's a good list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Toni they certainly float my boat! Love Whoa Mumma as well but eeep forgot to add her to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just gotten into Baby Mac's blog, must check out French Essence too - so many great links :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby Mac is a star....when I found her I had to read all her posts...glad I did.

      Delete
  4. Wow, esteemed company I'm in there - thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink Patent Mary Janes...
    What an awesome blog name! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big Woogsworld fan too. So many good blogs out there! - and new ones adding to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore all the blogs and bloggers on your list, definitely amongst my faves too! Although 'French Essence' is a new one for me. Am off to explore! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I can be categorised as a Edwoomac fan, they just "have it", it being undefined at this point of time and I wouldn't like to pigeon-hole them. I love how PPMJ can make the "normal" feel so loved and treasured. Vicki Archer at French Essence fills my need to be "somewhere else" and the contrast in seasons and scenery is le magnifique. Wish I had more time to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bloggerland. I like it. I love how you describe the different 'species' and talk about how you experience it. It truly is an amazing thing to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I am honoured to be in your gang, man. What a cool fricken gang it is too! Thanks so much for linking up, and letting us know your thoughts. I'm really loving everybody's take on this one. And it really has made me feel better about being a weirdo blogger ... I'm practically normal now!

    xx eden

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening......................