Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Drinks......yes its pink!

Totally amazed at the generosity of my friend Sal. It was my birthday and she presented me with one incredible gift.
It's not for eveyone but I am an instant fan.

 Vodka and Musk Sticks

 750ml vodka
200g packet musk sticks 
Pour out about enough vodka so that the sticks, that have been broken into smaller pieces, can be placed in the bottle.

There is probably good advice to follow such as leave for a month then the musk sticks should have dissolved, then strain to remove any residue, but we couldn't wait and sampled it straight away.

Be prepared for a ridiculously sweet flavour with that vodka ping!

I may or may not have some left in a months time to see if the flavour intensifies over time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening......................