Sunday, March 4, 2012

Been There, Done That

What makes me feel that everythings going to be ok ?
Ok, teaming up with Eden at Edenland to answer her latest Meme.
This is a difficult one to answer because I find it hard to get a grip on this one, but I do have an answer.
I have consistently throughout my life experienced a weird phenomenon that goes a bit like this. I am going about my everyday life and all that it encompasses and then BAM... it can just happen. I will be having a conversation  and I will know exactly how that conversation will go, what I will say and what the other person/s response/s will be. It never happens before the event but almost at about a 20 second fast forward pace. So I will be speaking and I will know exactly what the response will be, and then comes this feeling "I've had this conversation before."
So I'm thinking that I've lived this all before. This gives me a kind of semi-hope that life is circular and if I get it wrong this time there's a chance I can do it all again. (!) Maybe a few more rounds for me before I get it right. But do I want to?
Once is probably enough.
I do believe in guardian angels and really appreciate my guys/girls.
 Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening......................