Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ANZAC DAY

My son is marching today in Brisbane at the ANZAC Day March with 6 RAR. I won't see him march today, but might get a sneeky peek on the television. I won't actually see him for a few months as he will be here, doing this.

 We headed on over to our local march. We live in a small town but today made me love it, and its people more.
Anticipation
Impressive
Courageous
Determination
A moment after this photo was taken this veteran became unsteady and had to have a rest. It was no more than a minute or two then he re-joined the march to the admiration of all present.

Traditional
Reminiscing...my  Primary school
Hello my high School
 This ANZAC Day March is not the biggest, it will never get news coverage, but it was a heartfelt and proud display of a community that will never forget the sacrifice and the duty of the brave men and women who stood up for their country when it counted the most.
Lest we forget


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening......................