Thursday, January 19, 2012

I think it's a Universal Plot.

I have been critical of the weather during my holiday, not the slightest evidence of summer, or summer that I remember. So I have hatched a plan to escape to "wine country". Thinking this will of course give a great big, "Take that beach!" What happens?......the inevitable of course, the weather today is perfect, sunny with a slight cooling breeze, just what you hunger for because the ocean is beckoning me it's just up the road. There is also the sound of helicopters in the air because of this;


Newcastle man attacked by a shark at Redhead Beach 

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/surfer-bitten-by-shark-near-newcastle/story-fn7x8me2-1226247878293 

(read for more details) 

So the beaches are closed and people are panicked, with good reason. 

My thoughts are with the victim and his family. Thanks Universe for non-co-operation. 

Not to trivialise this horrific situation it's just that whenever I have a grand plan or even a minor plan the planets aline..... kind of  to conspire against me. 

Evidence to support my theory, my hair......just when I look at it and go "Right can't stand you anymore I'm making that call and you know what that means...." The very next day I have a peek in the mirror and hey presto...miraculously the same hair has managed to get its game together and look the best it has for eva.

Solutions.........are there are any?



2 comments:

  1. Scary that shark attack wasn't it? Made me rethink my plans for surfing lessons this year that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too close for comfort, there have been more sharks sighted today.......this is why I'm heading for the hills(valley)......and the wine of course.

      Delete

I'm listening......................