Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's 6am!

Why?
I'm on holidays and awake and up and at em and its 6am. Well it is summer and the weather has decided to do what it is supposed to do at this time of year i.e. be summery so I suppose there is a winwin situation going on there somewhere.......but really this is earlier than I wake up on Manic Mondays through to Fridays when I go to work at Piggypimples School (my take on Hogworts) instructing little wizards and witches (!)
The to-do-list today includes wrangling the monster pool that we received from a well-intentioned relative for a Christmas gift. I'm not ungrateful.....I have longed for a pool......but honestly the drama. Firstly the written instructions, mostly German and the complications of the follow-the-picture instructions to connect the filter..........
Anyways it was all, eventually,going swimmingly and we were celebrating with a congratulatory drink when disaster struck.....the placement was on uneven ground and I was unwittingly flooding my street....today it will happen, something to do with strategy and perhaps some planning.......hello surveyor son where are you? Await results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening......................