Friday, January 6, 2012

Funkified Friday Feeling

It's Friday an important event on my calendar as it's the end of my working week. I know this may not be true to the many of you who have different shifts and schedules (and hey if your the mumma there's no start or finish time) and at the moment it's all very Fridayified cause I'm on holidays........but I decided to share a small grab each week of something that gives me that Funkified Friday Feeling something that gives me a lift, could be anything really (to supplement the woop woop of the weekend coming.)

So the first FF Feeling goes to a beautiful gift I received on Christmas Day from a very special family member my soldier son......well maybe his girlfriend can be applauded for the decision but here it is.........

and inside these little beauties

So today it's raining, there's endless house stuff to do, but at least I'm going to SMELL attractive.......
                                              
What makes Friday Funkified for you?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening......................