Wednesday, January 18, 2012

No more chances

I have been patient......in fact super patient. But the waiting is over. I'm heading west, all this waiting for the weather to be "beach like" has got me down, and I'm heading out of here. Where to? Because of the generosity of friends,as a birthday gift, I have some sweet little wotif dollars just waiting to be spent. I'm going to spend them here
http://www.manzanillaridge.com.au/  
Just a bit of info;
Located in the Lovedale area of the Hunter Valley, Manzanilla Ridge (AAA rated 4.5 stars) consists of four separate cottages each located in its own private bush setting on a 52 acre property. Sit back with a glass of wine in the bubbling hot spa while gazing up at the stars, snuggle up in front of the fire in winter or sit out on the deck listening to the sounds of nature.

Normally I would consider this a winter destination but because the weather has decided  not to co-operate and keep summer hidden I'm heading to that bubbling hot spa and snuggling up to that fire.

Will be accompanied by Mr Fabulous as he is finally on holidays...........so I'm packing marshmallows to toast and  putting this crappy weather to good use.....................possibly only to be sweating it out up there and longing for a sea breeze.

Have managed to do some of the to-do's but not all.........I give myself a D, major case of apathy.

Herbs planted
Lipstick purchased
Rest required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening......................