Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Matter of Perspective

These are my toes,taking a well earned break earlier this year. Pointing their newly polished glossiness towards a pool.....a perfectly acceptable,operating,exhilarating (well perhaps a bit warmish........really hoping it wasn't someones sneaky pee......though that guy did sit on that stool in the pool for an awfully long time in Bintang Heaven !!!) but anyway it did what a pool should do. Today I confront "The Enemy....The Pool", that well-intentioned Christmas gift that has given me  a #!%&# time this last week. So despite the unevenness of the ground on which it sits , my fear of flooding the street again and the descending heat that the day promises I will WIN.......Progress up-date later.

On second thoughts maybe they aren't my toes........am detecting a bit of lush hair growth.....could belong to Mr Fabulous........but if your eyesight is better than mine and you can notice that the toenails are rocking an exquisite orange glow , well they belong to me.
If you have any suggestions to help in my dilemma please feel free to offer your advice.
(I already have booked an eye examination for a prescription update so you can leave that suggestion alone)
Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening......................