Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Decision Time

It may be the gathering storm, will it rain, will it pass or will it bucket down with thunder, lightening and hail? This is my current dilemma do I stay, do I move or do I knock it all down and do it all over again?
I'm talking about my house, brief history;
*Moved in Christmas Eve years ago with our 6 week old baby boy, kinda like a premature Jesus, Joseph and Mary.
*Lived, loved, laughed for many years
*Welcomed two more children to our family (this dispelled the Jesus, Joseph and Mary grouping,  as as far as I know it Jesus was an only child)
*It all went down the drain some time ago
*Exit the ex
*We huddled tight and grew alongside each other......baby steps then leaps and bounds
*Now it's me and Little Bird

So what do I do? The brief summary doesn't capture the essence of presence this house gives me. It has been my home for so long now, do I ignore that and go for a full on botox/filler type of makeover? Should I go for the invasive face-lift where no-one will recognise the old gal any more?

Well the storm has passed here. There was thunder, a low, long, far off rumbling type, no lightening, a sprinkling of rain and then heavy humidity.

Think I will think on it.......but I feel kind of sneaky, almost like I'm being watched by walls and corners and carpets and things

Or maybe I'll throw my hands in the air, wear a wig, pretend to be Courtney Love and just don't care.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening......................