Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gimme That Thing

So no, I didn't go swimming today, (thank you for freaking me out with a scary shark dream Mr TV programmer) instead I went shopping. My God,  I even surprised myself at how quickly I was spending......yes I'll have that and that and that.......Well I do earn it, so I suppose I do give myself permission to spend it and I had spent a whole horrible day in hospital being sick this week.......anyway enough of the justifications.......here is what came home with me along with a depleted bank account.
I think these are supposed to be ornate garden wall hangings but I am going to re-birth them as a bedhead.


 New bed linen, the pattern is called Venice (when I grow up I am running away to Venice)



This is for my daughter and it is pink, hard to say no.
There were also pots for re-potting plants and herbs to plant and big bags of potting mix and the smallest bag of groceries.
Today hunting and gathering for food to prepare to cook was last on my list of things to do and grocery shopping rates low on my shopping "highs" list.
Hope we can scratch up something to eat tomorrow.......we do have herbs.
Wish me luck.






2 comments:

  1. ha ha I watched that same show then went for a swim at the very murky beach yesterday afternoon. I must admit to being a little paranoid.

    Loving that bedlinen very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admire your braveness.....having a swim today, but on HIGH alert

      Delete

I'm listening......................